Kyocera Strobe K612 Mobile Phone
This is a great mobile phone from Kyocera, the Strobe K612 mobile phone or cell phone as some might call them will be with you soon. Top features on this phone is the hidden QWERTY keypad that supports email, chat, MMS, EMS and SMS messaging, it has dual colour displays with integrated loop antenna and speaker phone, sounding good so far well how about a VGA camera with flash and up to 3 hours talk time with standard battery.
The Kyocera Strobe K612 is a different looking phone that will catch your eye, it’s a stylish clamshell design, the phone can be used open or closed but the phone must be open which is obvious to use QWERTY.
Additional Features —
– Camera includes flash, 5 step digital zoom, and self timer, shot adjustment, flash, and white balance, fun frames and resolution adjustment.
– WAP 2.0 Browser
– Contact Directory
– Scheduler, calculator, stopwatch, alarm clock, voice memos, world clock, countdown timer and tip calculator.
– Voice Activation Dialling
– Weighs 115 grams
– 108 x 52 x 24mm
– 3 hours talk time (standard battery) or 6 hours (extended battery)
– 150 hours standby time (standard battery) or 300 hours (extended battery)
– This is a great phone for personal or business.
What do you think of this phone do you like it or hate it? place you comments in the box below.