Motorola L6 Phone
We have already reviewed the Motorola Salmon Pink SLVR L6 so it would be rude not to review the Motorola L6, This phone is only 11mm thick which is thin and only weighs a mere 85grams plus the features are not that bad either such as the digital camera with 4 x zoom, video capture and auto timer and playback. There are also polyphonic and MP3 ringtones to give you that little bit of extra fun, if you want to know more about the Motorola L6 then read more features below.
More Features —
– Weight — 80grams
– Talk time up to 4 hours
– Standby time up to 310 hours
– Frequency – GSM 850/900/1800/1900
– Bluetooth, USB port, GPRS and EDGE
– 256K colour and 128×160 pixels
– MP3 media player/MPEG4
– Java games and applications
– Picture editor, WAP 2.0, Voice control, Picture phonebook, Vibrating alert, Calculator, Calendar, Speaker phone, Stopwatch and many more.