Nokia E90 is the best Business Smart Phone on the Mobile Market
On first impressions the Nokia E90 is nothing special to look at but then after a few minutes of playing around with it the story starts to unfold, yes we are going to get the iPhone sooner or later but to tell you the truth the iPhone seems to be all a bit confusing, as they say to much technology loads to break down. The Nokia E90 is a business phone you can call The Business really, working on network HSDPA / GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and with the full shebang in connectivity like GPRS, EDGE, HSCSD, 3G HSDPA, 3.6 Mbps plus WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11b/g, Bluetooth v2.0, Infrared port and USB v2.0 (miniUSB).
The size of the E90 is 132 x 57 x 20 mm and weighs 210 grams, there are 2 display’s one on the outside and one on the inside, the outside one has 16 million colours with 240 x 320 pixels and the inside one is a TFT display with 16 million colours with 800 x 352 pixels. When you flip the lid it reveals a FULL QWERTY keyboard which is brilliant to use, the internal memory is 128 MB shared but it does have as well a microSD (TransFlash), hotswap card slot. It has a 330 MHz ARM processor which runs smoothly.
The Nokia E90 runs on Symbian OS v9.2, S60 rel. 3.1 OS.
More Nokia E90 Specifications and Features —
– SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
– 3.2 MP 2048×1536 pixels camera with auto focus and video(VGA 30fps) plus built in flash, there is also a secondary QCIF video call camera
– WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML Browser
– Push to talk
– GPS receiver with built in maps
– Video calling
– Java MIDP 2.0
– Voice command/dial
– MP3/M4A/AAC/eAAC+/WMA player
– PIM including calendar, Document viewer, to-do list and printing
– FM radio, Integrated hands free & Photo/video editor
– Up to 330 hours standby
– Up to 5 hours talk time
Check out the Nokia E90 video below. Do you own a Nokia E90? If you do let us know all about it.