Polymer Vision Readius at MWC receives hands-on
Following on from Mark’s previous post, see — here – Polymer Vision, while at the Mobile World Congress rolled out their Readius and allowed people to get hands-on with the device. Managing to get a bit of time with the Readius TechDigest gives us some key points.
- QVGA, 5 inch screen, with 16 levels of grey per pixel
- 30 hours continuous usage
- Headset required to make calls – and no keypad – so only to Outlook-sync’d contacts
- New e-Books and RSS feeds pushed to your device at regular intervals (via 3G)
- Planned to launch through Operators, price point TBD
Source – techdigest