LG KF700 hands on video review with main specifications: Available mid March
We have a hands on video review and full specifications to give you an idea about the LG KF700, the specs are below and the video is below that. Anyway the LG KF700 is a multimedia mobile phone with multiple control-and-navigation methods.
It has a 3 inch touchscreen display and a ShortCut Dial at the back, some of the main features that may excite has to be the 3 MP camera, functionality of scrolling web pages, full featured Web-browser integrating Google Search, Blogs, Gmail Maps and YouTube and HSDPA.
If you love music then you will like the MP3 player and FM Radio, other features include Bluetooth support, MPEG4 video player and microSD memory expansion slot.
Please check the specs out below and then scroll down below that to watch the hands on video. Release date below as well.
LG KF700 Main Specifications —
– GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 – 2G Network
– HSDPA 2100 3G Network
– 3 Inch TFT touchscreen – 256K colors/240 x 480 pixels
– Polyphonic & MP3 Ringtones plus Vibration
– Shortcut Dial
– 40 received, 40 dialed & missed calls (Call records)
– microSD (TransFlash) Card slot
– Bluetooth v1.2
– 3G HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps
– GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 – 48 kbps
– HTML & WAP 2.0/xHTML Browser
– 3 megapixel camera 2048×1536 pixels, image stabilizer video & auto focus
– Secondary videocall camera
– EMS, SMS, MMS & Email Messaging
– Java MIDP 2.0
– FM radio
– Organiser, T9, Voice memo & Built-in handsfree
– MP3/WMA/AAC/AAC+/MPEG4 player
– 102 x 51 x 14.5 mm
The LG KF700 mobile phone will be available in Europe in mid- March and will become available in other markets in following months.