Sony Ericsson W910i Black
The Sony Ericsson W910i Black and we say black because you can also get it in red, but it is the black version that is the top seller. The main feature that sticks out on this mobile phone is the shake function.
You just shake it one way to listen to music and shake it another for other functions. This is a great Walkman phone that cuts out the conventional keypad which has been replaced by the Shake control which lets you skip backwards or forwards through playlists by a flick of your wrist. You can shuffle your playlist by shaking the handset to select a random track… and you can even use the built-in motion sensors to ‘steer’ the W910i from left to right when playing games.
The phone is very slim indeed which also features Sony Ericsson’s new SensMe technology to create playlists that match your mood, it also boasts a unique on-screen display helps you choose music based on tempo and style, not merely by looking at artists or albums.
Other features include Media Manager PC software that organises and copies your music, photos, video clips and podcasts, 2 megapixel camera, face-to-face video calls, high-speed 3G technology, quad-band international coverage and so much more. Check out the main specs below.
Sony Ericsson W910i Black Main Specifications —
– W910i HSDPA/850/900/1800/1900 MHz
– GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – 2G Network
– HSDPA 2100 – 3G Network
– 2.4 Inch TFT Display – 256K colors/240 x 320 pixels
– Wallpapers & Screensavers
– MP3, AAC & Polyphonic (72 channels) Ringtones
– Photo call & Phonebook
– 30 received, dialed and missed calls (Call records)
– 40 MB Built in Memory plus Memory Stick Micro (M2) Card slot
– 3G HSDPA, 3.6 Mbps (W910i only)
– GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 – 48 kbps
– Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP
– USB v2.0
– SMS, EMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
– 2 MP, 1600×1200 pixels, video(QVGA@15fps); secondary videocall camera
– RSS reader
– WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML(NetFront 3.3) Browser
– FM radio with RDS
– Walkman 3.0 player
– Motion sensor
– Java MIDP 2.0
– Image viewer
– TrackID music recognition
– Organiser, T9, Picture editor, Voice memo, Built-in handsfree
– Up to 400 hours standby time
– Up to 9 hours talk time
– 99 x 50 x 12.5 mm
– 86 grams
The Sony Ericsson W910i Black has had mixed comments good and bad, but overall a very good mobile phone and still highly popular. If you like what you read then check out Carphone Warehouse stunning deals that will knock your socks off — See Deals Here.