GVdialer Application for Google Voice Released: iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows and Symbian
For those that love the Google Voice will be happy to know that GVdialer is the first mobile application released for Google Voice Supporting iPhone, Windows Mobile, Nokia Symbian, Android and BlackBerry mobile phones.
This new applications has many features that should be right up your street and it is available now, please read the full press release below.
MobileMax (TASE: MBMX) who is the leading provider of unified communication (UC) and fixed mobile convergence (FMC) technologies has today launched the GVdialer (www.gvdialer.com) – The first mobile application for Google Voice supporting iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Mobile and Nokia Symbian mobile phones.
The new GVdialer application enables users to make calls using their Google Voice account directly from their mobile phone’s native contacts, call log and keypad.
Users can download the application to their mobile phones from the www.GVdialer.com website or from the iTunes app store, and enjoy many great features such as:
* One number — Present the Google number as the Caller ID on outgoing mobile calls and keep the mobile number private.
* Simple calling – Dial directly from the phone’s contacts, speed dial, call log or keypad, and GVdialer automatically connects the call using Google Voice.
* Cost saving – Set the Google Number as a favorite number on the mobile plan and stop paying for local and national long distance calls. Take advantage of Google’s low rates for international calls.
* Google Voice access — get instant access to Google Voice features like Voice mail, Inbox, GOOG-411
* Customizable — GVdialer gives the user the flexibility to configure when GV will be used — e.g., all calls, international calls, or decide on each and every call.
Users can either download the free trial version of GVdialer or the full paid version. The free trial version is limited for 30 days and includes all the features of the paid version. The full paid version has a one time fee of $9.99 and includes all future versions and features. iPhone users can purchase the GVdialer paid version for only $2.99 from Apple App Store which includes future version updates.
The GVdialer application is already working on hundreds of phone models and new models are being added on weekly basis. Additional Google Voice features are expected to be added to the current version in a few weeks so users will have even more benefit by using the GVdialer. More at: www.gvdialer.com