Google Play Store 4.6.16 update brings new password options, batch app installing
A new version ofÂ Google PlayÂ is currently updating to version 4.6.16. The update isn’t majorÂ but it does include a few nice tweaks.
There isn’t an official changelog yet, but so far this is what we have noticed:
- Settings and Help menus have moved into the side navigation menu.
- There is a new option in Settings that you can set to require passwords for all purchases.
- The “Auto-add widgets” option has been changed to “Add icon to Home screen.”
- You can force check for updates of Google Play by going into Settings and tapping on the build version.
- Batch multi-select installs from the “All” page in My Apps.
- If you remove an app from the “All” list, it no longer jumps to the top.
The update will take a few days for everyone to receive but if you’re willing to sideload the APK then you can download it here.
It’s nice to see Google adding more of these features that really should have been rolled out a while ago, nonetheless we welcome these changes.
Source:Â android central