Win a brand new LG Optimus 2X with Memonic.com and PhonesReview.co.uk!
In one of our recently published articles we presented you with Memonic, the online note taking service run by a Switzerland based start up company. Memonic basically offers you a cross-platform (Web — Mac & Windows — iPhone, iPad, Android and other mobile devices) notebook with many features like a powerful web clipper, sync across all platforms and clients, as well as offline sync and many collaboration opportunities. And all that for FREE!
As Memonic were delighted about our article, they offered us to run a competition for our readers — and of course we agreed to do! So if you want to win one of the new LG Optimus 2X with a dual-core processor and 4 inch display, share your participation in the draw with one or more of the following options:
2) Share this article among your friends on Facebook using the like button on the bottom of the article as well as like the Memonic fan page using the button just underneath.
3) Write a blog post in your personal blog and tell your readers about the draw and why you like Memonic, once you have done the blog post could you PLEASE add the link in our comments area below. Thanks
4) Leave a comment here and tell us how you use Memonic
5) Create a free Memonic account, clip this article and publish the link to the memo created in the comments section below.
Feel free to choose whatever option fits you best and if you want, you can do either one, two, three, four or all of them, which finally will increase your chance to win!
– The competition will start on 1 June 2011 and end on 30 June 2011.
– To participate, minimum age is set to 18 years and you need to live in the UK.
– Employees and relatives of PhonesReview.co.uk and Memonic are not allowed to participate.
– No cash reimbursement possible.