Sony Ericsson T280 is bigger brother to the SE T270 but with camera
We told you not so long ago about the Sony Ericsson T270 which other than the price and looks has not got a lot going for it, well now you can say hello to his brother Sony Ericsson T280.
I like both of these phones because they are simple and look nice, for those who want fancy this fancy that then they are not for you.
Anyway let us chat about the Sony Ericsson T280, this phone is pretty much similar to the T270 but this one comes with a 1.3 megapixel camera and that’s it basically.
The Sony Ericsson T280 will be available in Q1 2008 in Copper/Silver or Silver/Black, the price is not yet known. Please check out the images below.
Sony Ericsson T280 Full Specification —
– T280i GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz – T280a GSM 850/1800/1900 MHz for America
– GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 – T280i model
– GSM 850 / 1800 / 1900 – T280a model
– 2G Network
– 1.7 inch 65K colors 128 x 160 pixels TFT Display
– Wallpapers, screensavers
– 1000 contacts & Photo call
– 30 received, dialed and missed calls
– MP3 & Polyphonic Ringtones plus Composer, download
– 10 MB shared memory, no card slot
– Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 – 48 kbps
– DOES NOT HAVE – GPRS, HSCSD, EDGE, 3G, WLAN, Infrared port or USB
– It does have Bluetooth however
– 1.3 MP 1280 x 1024 pixels camera
– SMS & MMS Messaging
– WAP 2.0/xHTML Browser
– MP3 player
– Java MIDP 2.0
– FM radio
– Image viewer, Voice memo, Built-in handsfree, Alarm clock, Calculator, Calendar, Notes, Stopwatch, Tasks and T9
– Up to 7 hours talk time
– Up to 300 hours standby time
– 100 x 45 x 13 mm
– 82 grams