Six Free Blackberry Apps: Video shows how to install and use
In this 10-minute video you will learn how to install and use 6 free applications on your Blackberry phone.
The six applications include the following:
1) Viigo mobile RSS reader. The video will show you how to download and use this application and they say that once you have this you will never have to worry about wasting time searching web pages again.
2) Beyond411 local search. Again the video shows you how to download and use this application and I suppose it is just like what we call the yellow pages.
3) WorldMate Live travel companion. The video shows you how to download and use once installed. This application has 5 features which include a Weather guide, Currency converter and a world map
4) Google Maps. Again the video shows you how to use and download. One of the features this will give you is driving directions to your destination.
5) Facebook. This as we know is a popular social networking site and once you have set this up on your phone you can use it just the same way that you would on a desk top PC.
6) TwitterBerry. The video will show you how to install and use.
So all you need to do now is check out the video below and follow the instructions and you will have six new applications on your phone.