HTC Touch Diamond Details, Specifications & Photos
Is the HTC Touch Diamond a good phone? The HTC Touch Diamond handset is a much talked about mobile phone so we thought we here at Phones Review would give you the details, specifications and photos so you can judge for yourselves if this device is something you would consider.
The HTC Touch Diamond is all about innovation and simplicity with the touch of HTC Touch design (Hence the name “Touch”); the craftsmanship gone into this handset is something to think about.
Not only is the Touch Diamond compact in size and features such new captivating 3D touch interface called TouchFLO 3D and game-changing Internet the mobile handset also gives you class, style and sophistication that all consumers will just adore.
Let me get a little technical on the specification front, I will start with the new dimension to Touch, HTC are a big name and they have taken that big step forward in bringing us a fantastic touch screen which is an innovation, the new 3D touch interface called TouchFLO 3D provides animated access to people, music, photos, messaging, weather, email and so much more and more to the point a superb sensitive control for interacting with Touch Diamond.
Ok so what is so special about the “Innovation”? well the Touch Diamond will deliver a combo of features and functions that will stand out from the rest for integrating mobile phone innovation into a small package and in that we mean the 2.8 inch display which provides stunning print quality viewing that will give you even more stunning Web browsing and viewing of photographs, it has a cool built-in camera which has auto-focus and also very advanced wireless and auto sensor screen pivoting.
If you like the internet then you will like the HTC Touch Diamond because it makes it all fun, in that we mean the handset will deliver a new mobile Internet experience that utilizes broadband-like speeds with HSDPA 7.2 Mbps and HSUPA wireless connectivity, it will give you a new customized mobile Web browser that enables easy viewing and very easy use of navigation of sites in the exact way they were designed, you can also zoom in and out and even pan websites with the use of one hand, you can even view optimized content that has been specially created to fit the display automatically. Like the Apple iPhone the HTC Touch Diamond will change from portrait to landscape just by turning the device sideways.
It seems it is pretty similar to the iPhone because it features the YouTube application and Google Maps for mobile for mapping and traffic data.
The HTC Touch Diamond will be available to customers across all major European carriers in June. It will be available later this quarter in Asia and the Middle East. The North American and Latin American versions of the Touch Diamond will be available in the second half of 2008. If you want to buy the HTC Touch Diamond scroll down to the bottom and you will see that Expansys will be selling it on June 20th (Link provided below).
HTC Touch Diamond Specifications – More Photos Below Specs
– General 2G Network GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 for Europe/Asia
– GSM 850 / 1800 / 1900 for Americas
– 3G Network HSDPA 2100 / 900 for Europe/Asia
– HSDPA 850 / 1900 for Americas
– 2.8 Inch TFT Touchscreen Display – 480 x 640 pixels
– Touch-sensitive navigation control
– Handwriting recognition
– TouchFLO 3D finger swipe navigation
– Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate
– MP3, WAV, WMA & Polyphonic Ringtones
– Near enough unlimited entries and fields plus Photocall (Phonebook)
– Near enough unlimited Call records
– 4 GB Built in Memory
– 192 MB DDR SDRAM, 256 MB ROM
– GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 – 48 kbps
– Qualcomm MSM7201A 528 Mhz processor
– 3G HSDPA 7.2 Mbps
– EDGE Class 10 236.8 kbps
– WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
– Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP
– Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional OS
– SMS, MMS, Email & Instant Messaging
– WAP 2.0/xHTML & HTML Browser
– 3.1 meagapixel camera – 2048×1536 pixels, video & autofocus
– secondary VGA videocall camera
– Stereo FM radio with RDS
– Built-in GPS with A-GPS
– Java MIDP 2.0
– Voice memo
– Pocket Office(Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF viewer)
– Built-in handsfree
– MP3 player
– Standby Time Up to 285 hours
– Talk time Up to 5 hours 30 minutes
– 102 x 51 x 11.5 mm
– 110 g
Does Not Have —
– Card slot
– Infrared port
You can buy the HTC Touch Diamond from Expansys on Friday 20th June for Â£474.95 (Handset Only Price)
So is the HTC Touch Diamond the phone for you?