Apple iPhone 3.0 Top Voting Poll: Whatâ€™s your choice?
Today is a massive day for you all iPhone lovers out there, because at 5pm GMT today Apple (AAPL) will tell us everything we need to know about the all new Apple iPhone 3.0 OS.
Engadget themselves have put together a voting poll asking what you would love to see, of course everyone is talking about copy and paste coming to Apple iPhone 3.0 and of course push notifications; but we need more. So other than copy and paste here is a little list Engadget have put together.
How about: Background apps, Proper Bluetooth support with data tethering, Better app organization, Video recording, and MMS Flash Horizontal keyboard in every app or Ridiculous proprietary headphones.
So far the voting looks like this:
– Background apps – 11433 (22.7%)
– Proper Bluetooth support with data tethering – 6583 (13.1%)
– Video recording – 3574 (7.1%)
– Better app organization – 1825 (3.6%)
– MMS – 6778 (13.5%)
– Flash – 10681 (21.3%)
– Horizontal keyboard in every app – 4370 (8.7%)
– Ridiculous proprietary headphones – 5012 (10.0%)
– Check out the poll here
Please let us know what you would love to see with the new Apple iPhone 3.0 OS.