Energizer Energi To Go iPod/iPhone Battery Charger: Specs & Video
You have to check out the Energizer Energi To Go iPod/iPhone Battery Charger, below we will give you the specs and we will also give you the choice to watch a video about this product.
This is a great accessory that works great with either the Apple iPhone and iPod, we like the fact it has a great flip design which is pretty unique; this flip design allows you to dock an iPod/iPhone while playing or charging. Main features include:
– Takes 2 to 3 hours to fully charge an iPhone or iPod, similar to using a wall power adapter
– Portable power for the iPod, iPod Touch, and iPhone
– Compact charger is lightweight and travels easily
– Charges any docking iPod including the iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPhone 3G, Nano and Mini
– Patented intelligent control chip maximizes power transfer
– Gives you 3 charges for a Nano, and 2 charges for the Video iPod when using Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA batteries, Alkaline batteries can be used but deliver lower run times
– Uses 2 AA batteries to charge a iPod or iPhone
– Folds for easy storage when not in use
– Adjustable dock connector ensures any iPod will securely fit on the base, from the iPod Nano to the iPod Classic 120GB
– Approximately 3.5” long x 1.25” wide x .75” deep
– Weighs less than 2 ounces
The Run Time is as follows – 80GB: 32+ Audio or 12 Hours Video, 30GB: 40+ Audio or 11 Hours Video and Nano: 46+ Audio. In the box you will find 2 Energi To Go chargers and 4 Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA batteries. Please check out the video of the Energizer Energi To Go iPod/iPhone Battery Charger here.