The new Samsung i400 will coming very soon and sometime in the middle of 2007 in Russia it is said, the i400 smartphone is indeed that a smart mobile phone that looks like it will sell rapidly soon as it hits the market. Samsung seem to be pulling everything out of their bags and when they do they seem to get a great success rate with everything they release.
The Samsung i400 mobile phone will be based on Symbian OS and S60, the i400 mobile phone will feature a 2.3 inch TFT 256K colors (320 x 240 pixels) display plus 2 MP, 1600×1200 pixels, video, microSD card slot for more memory (up to 4GB), class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 – 48 kbps GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth and USB but there is NO 3G.
Other Samsung i400 features –
• 101 x 50 x 15.8 mm
• 92 grams
• GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900 Network
• Dual speaker
• Polyphonic & MP3 Ringtones
• Symbian OS, Series 60 v3.0 UI
• 2 MP, 1600×1200 pixels, video
• Java MIDP 2.0
• SMS, MMS, Email
• WAP 2.0 / HTML Browser
• MP3, AAC, WAV, MIDI player
• MPEG4 video recording & playback
• Document viewer, Voice memo/command, Built-in handsfree, Organizer & T9
• Standard Li-Ion battery
• Will come in colours Red, Black
What do you think of the Samsung i400 mobile phone?