Sony Ericsson T270 low budget mobile phone plus full specifications
Welcome to the all new low budget low end tri-band Sony Ericsson T270 mobile phone, looks sweet doesn’t it. The nice slim sleek looks expensive but they do say it is a low end handset.
The Sony Ericsson T270 main features includes a 1.7 inch 65K TFT display with a resolution of 128 x 160 pixels, 10 MB internal memory, Bluetooth connectivity, FM radio with RDS and Java support.
Now to the bad bits about the Sony Ericsson T270, it has only as said 10 MB of internal memory and oops sorry there is no card slot for expansion (you nutters) and get this, there is no built in camera either.
You will be able to get the Sony Ericsson T270 in two colours which are either silver/black or you can choose the copper/silver version. The T270 will be available in selected markets from Q1 2008 but its pricing is yet unknown. Check out the specs and below the specs the superb images.
Sony Ericsson T270 Full Specifications —
– T270i GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz / T270a GSM 850/1800/1900 MHz for America
– GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 – T270i – GSM 850 / 1800 / 1900 – T270a (2G Network)
– 1.7 Inch TFT Display with 65K colors/128 x 160 pixels
– Wallpapers & screensavers
– 1000 contacts & Photo call Phonebook
– MP3 & Polyphonic Ringtones (Composer & download)
– 30 received, dialed and missed calls
– 10 MB shared memory but no card slot
– GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 – 48 kbps
– WAP 2.0/xHTML Browser
– MP3 player
– SMS & MMS Messaging
– Java MIDP 2.0
– Voice memo
– Built-in handsfree
– FM radio
– Image viewer
– Alarm clock, Calendar, Calculator, Notes, Stopwatch, Tasks & T9
– Up to 300 hours standby time
– Up to 7 hours talk time
– 100 x 45 x 13 mm
– 82 grams
Sony Ericsson T270 Major Downsides — You must remember this is a low end budget phone, anyway the SE T270 mobile phone DOES NOT have HSCSD, EDGE, WLAN, 3G, Infrared port, USB and NO Camera.
If you like this phone then you will also like the Sony Ericsson T280.