Mobile home blaze: Mobile phone charger to blame

There aren’t a great deal of details on this report, but apparently a fire which caused roughly $30.000 worth of damage to a mobile home was caused by a mobile phone charger.

Fortunately the mobile home in Delaware was empty at the time of the fire, and thankfully the Millsboro and Indian River fire-fighters managed to get the blaze under control.

As to the mobile phone charger being the culprit, the state fire marshal investigators have blamed a “malfunctioning cellphone charger that ignited the wall covering in a bedroom.”

That’s all, they haven’t said the mobile phone charger manufacturer or the mobile phone chargers brand. So the moral of this is, don’t leave your mobile phone charger plugged in when you go out.

Source — delawareonline via engadget

Live Comment

Your email address will not be published.