Samsung E900 Touch Sensitive Multimedia Phone
Yet again Samsung seem to be pulling out all the stops on their new mobile phones and of which this is where the new Samsung E900 comes to play, the E900 is a slider phone that works very well and with touch sensitive buttons things seem to be getting more technical which is a good thing. You must remember the LG KG800 Chocolate phone because if you do this is the same style of hidden buttons.
Once you slide the face up this is when the buttons light up and come into play, but there is one thing different that the Chocolate phone has not and that is the E900 has more features/functions. The Samsung E900 has a better display and camera plus memory card slot which makes a whole lot of difference.
This phone is about 10 grams heavier than the LG Chocolate but hey you’re getting more phone so think about it
So what does Phones Review think of the E900 — Well personally the LG KG800 Chocolate looks much more sleeker and sexier but then the E900 has more features and yet still looks sexy, our views would have to be the LG is better looking but the Samsung has more features so would have to say can’t they clone the 2 together.
If we had to really go all out on picking one then, well, thinking, still thinking, this is hard, right got it — The Samsung would have to be our choice because of the extra features. Sorry LG but it is time to move aside for the Samsung.
Samsung E900 Features/Specs —
– TFT Display, 256 Colours/240 x 320 pixels
– Polyphonic & MP3 Ringtones
– Call Records
– microSD Transflash Card Slot
– 80MB Built in Memory
– GPRS Class 10
– EDGE Class 10
– Phonebook with 1000 entries and Photo Call
– SMS, MMS, Email & EMS Messaging
– WAP 2.0 — xHTML
– Java MIDP 2.0
– Organizer, Voice Memo, Document Viewer, Word, Excel and PowerPoint plus PDF
– TV Output
– MP3, AAC, AAC+ and WMA Music Player
– 2 Megapixel Camera with 1600 x 1600 pixels — Flash & Video CIF
– Up to 220 hours standby time
– Up to 3 Â½ hours talk time
– GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900 Network
– 93 x 45 x 16.5 mm
– 93 g
– Range of different colours are available