Sony Ericsson Pull their finger out of their butts yet again
Sony Ericsson will not sit down they seem to be pushing new mobile phones out one after another and here is yet another new one which will be here soon in the UK I am not sure but what we do know about the W610 is that it is a Walkman phone with some nice specifications to boot.
This multimedia mobile handset will feature a 2 megapixel camera with auto focus and flash as well which is a good start plus you will get the standard FM Radio with RDS plus Quad Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE support.
This Sony Ericsson W610 will come in 2 different colours which are satin black and a sexy orange; this phone will be sold to selected markets around Q2 2007.
Sony Ericsson W610 Specifications —
– GSM 850 / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900 network
– 1.9” TFT — 256K colours
– Wallpapers & Screensavers
– M2 Memory Stick Micro 512MB card included
– 30 received, dialed and missed calls
– GPRS, HSCSD, EDGE
– Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP & USB v2.0
– MP3 & Polyphonic ring tones
– Java MIDP 2.0
– Picture blogging
– Image viewer
– FM radio with RDS
– Walkman player 2.0
– RSS reader
– WAP 2.0/HTML (NetFront)
– SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
– 102 x 46 x 14 mm
– Up to 7 hours talk time
– Up to 350 hours standby time