Nokia N95 8GB hands on review: What do we think plus full specs & photos
Now we have our hands on the Nokia N95 8GB it is only fair we give you a hands on review and tell you what we think, we got our hands on this mobile marvel at the Symbian Smartphone Show 2007 in London and it was unmissable really considering it was right near the entrance/exit point, so we got there and had a play around.
We have put all the main specs below so you know exactly what the N95 8GB phone has plus there are some pictures which we took as well. Sorry for the quality of the pictures, do not know what went wrong but I do know I will never become a photographer.
Anyway looked at the mobile phone for a bit and pondered to myself “Do I really like the style? Some thoughts later and must say yes, “Do I like the feel of the Nokia N95 8GB? And more thoughts later and the answer is yes.
I was pretty shocked really because I sure did have in my head that this phone is going to be bulky, ugly and heavy but must say I really do like it, “Would I buy one? DEFINITELY. The main things that impressed me was the fact it is Symbian OS 9.2, S60 rel. 3.1 based and that which is a little obvious 8GB storage. I also love the fact it has a 5 megapixel camera which take perfect pictures.
When we was at this show people were flocking around it wanting to check it out, so we just walked around chatting to people then came back to the Nokia N95 8GB when is was a little quiter.
All in all the Nokia N95 8GB mobile smartphone is indeed a very cool phone and would definitely recommend it to consumers.
Nokia N95 8GB Main Specifications —
– HSDPA / GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
– 2.8 inch TFT display with 16M colors/240 x 320 pixels
– MP3, Polyphonic (64 channels), True Tones & Monophonic Ringtones plus Customization (Download)
– Photocall & unlimited entries and fields (Phonebook)
– Detailed & max 30 days (Call records)
– NO card slot but who needs one when there is 8GB internal storage
– GPRS Class 32, 107 / 64.2 kbps
– WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, UPnP technology
– EDGE Class 32, 296 kbps; DTM Class 11, 177 kbps
– Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP
– v2.0 miniUSB
– 3G HSDPA
– Infrared port
– HTML & WAP 2.0/xHTML Browser
– Symbian OS 9.2, S60 rel. 3.1 OS
– Email, MMS, SMS & Instant Messaging
– 5 MP Camera – 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus & Carl Zeiss optics, flash plus VGA 30fps video
– Secondary CIF videocall camera
– Built-in GPS navigation
– Java MIDP 2.0
– Dual slide design
– 3.5 mm audio output jack
– Installed Maps application covering over 100 countries
– TV out
– MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+ & WMA player
– Stereo FM Radio
– Organiser, T9, Voice dial/memo, Office document viewer, Push to talk plus Built-in handsfree
– Up to 280 hours standby time
– Up to 6 hours talk time
– 99 x 53 x 21 mm
– 129 grams
I really do love this mobile phone and would love Nokia or someone to send Phones Review one so we can inspect it closer.
Nokia N95 8GB photos –
Why not buy your one now – HERE