Samsung t739 Katalyst Hotspot @Home titanium phone from T-Mobile
The all new and what is to be rumored Samsung t739 Katalyst Hotspot @Home titanium phone from T-Mobile seems to be turning up a storm.
The reason we say rumoured is because we have checked all over T-Mobile’s site and cannot find it but we have found information and specifications plus the date it will be released, which is today apparently.
The what is rumoured Samsung t739 Katalyst is a titanium slider mobile phone and what we know is that it is official today for T-Mobile, which is up with Hotspot @Home lineup. The cool thing about this handset is that it is the first slider certified for T-Mobile’s WiFi-enabled calling service which we say has all the good goings on for all you mobile phone users.
The t739 Katalyst from Samsung features a 1.3 MP camera, 220 x 176 display, Bluetooth and much more (Specs shown below).
Anyway this mobile phone should be on the site today sometime if all is well for around $80 on a two-year contract.
Samsung t739 Katalyst Specifications –
– GSM 850 / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
– LCD (Color TFT/TFD) Display – Colors: 262,144 (18-bit) – Resolution: 176 x 220 pixels
– 5 MB built in plus microSD (TransFlash) Memory Card Slot up to 2 GB / located under battery
– Languages Supported: English, Spanish, French
– Polyphonic Ringtones
– Bluetooth Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP 1.5 – version 2.0
– supports mass storage mode
– Multiple Numbers per Name Numbers per entry: 5
– Picture ID & Ringer ID
– Voice Dialing speaker-independent (200 contacts max)
– Custom Graphics
– Custom Ringtones supports MIDI, MP3
– Real-Music Ringers MP3
– Flight Mode
– EDGE (EGPRS)
– WAP Web Browser
– MMS, EMS / Picture Messaging
– 2-Way Text Messaging
– Text Messaging Templates
– Music Player
– 1.3 MP Camera
– multi-shot, self-timer / spot meter, white balance, brightness, ISO controls
– Video Capture QCIF resolution
– Calculator, tip calculator and unit converter, Calendar, To-Do List, Voice Memo
– Java (J2ME)
– Full-Duplex Speaker Phone
– 5 hours talk time
– 240 hours Standby time
– 101 x 50 x 16.5 mm
– 116 grams
Source — T-Mobile
Get Phones Review delivered by email for news updates — Get our newsletter