Sony Ericsson W350 full specifications and images plus video: Featured at International 2008 CES
The Sony Ericsson W350 was featured at the International 2008 CES event so we thought we would give you the full specifications and some images as well. The Sony Ericsson W350 is a modest phone so to speak and when we say modest we mean on the specs front.
Some of the main specs that all need to know is that the W350 mobile phone from Sony Ericsson are that of a 1.3 megapixel camera and only 14 MB of internal memory, ok so the internal memory is nothing to write home about, but the M2 card slot for expanding should make it a little bit better.
The handset itself is 104 x 43 x 10.5 mm and weighs in at 80g, all good so far, it has a 1.9 inch display with resolution of 128 x 160 pixels plus the dimensions of Sony Ericsson W350 are 104 x 43 x 10.5 mm and the weight is the modest 80g. The handset features 1.9″ display with a resolution of 128 x 160 pixels, showing up to 262K colours.
The most interest part of this phone is that it does not flip up, it flips down, and in this we mean the flip lid that covers the keypad area flips downwards. Hopefully the tri-band Sony Ericsson W350 should be available in selected markets sometime in the second quarter of 2008, the price is not yet known but we will let you know.
Sony Ericsson W350 Full Specifications —
– GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
– Just so you know these models are as follows – W350i – 900/1800/1900 MHz, W350c – 900/1800/1900 MHz for China and W350a – 850/1800/1900 MHz for America
– 1.9 Inch TFT 256K colors, 128 x 160 pixels Display
– Wallpapers & screensavers
– AAC, Polyphonic & MP3 Ringtones plus Download
– 14 MB shared memory plus Memory Stick Micro (M2) Card slot
– 512MB card included
– Photo call & 1000 x 20 fields Phonebook
– 30 received, 30 missed & missed dialed calls (Call records)
– USB v2.0
– Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP
– GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 – 48 kbps
– EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps
– Colours available will be in either Ice blue, Graphic white, Hypnotic black or Electric black
– 1 Megapixel Camera, 1280×1024 pixels & video
– Email, SMS, MMS, EMS & Instant Messaging
– RSS reader
– HTML (NetFront)
– WAP 2.0/xHTML
– Java MIDP 2.0
– TrackID music recognition, Walkman player & FM radio with RDS
– Image viewer, Organiser, Picture editor, Built-in handsfree & Voice memo
– Up to 300 hours standby time
– Up to 7 hours talk time
– 104 x 43 x 10.5 mm
– 80 grams
Get Phones Review delivered by email for news updates — Get our newsletter