LG KF510 main specifications and hands on videos
Looking for great videos previews and all the specs on the LG KF510? First of all a brief look into this mobile phone, the LG KF510 has some pretty cool features with one being the Interactive Touch Lighting Technology and the second being the special metal gradation paintjobs.
We kind of love this phone for style and features, the LCD display provides power-saving auto luminance control and of which is covered with tempered glass which in simple terms means it can take a little beating.
The main specs we like have to be the fact it comes with a 3 megapixel autofocus camera, QVGA recording/playback support, FM Radio and an MP3 player. Should be available mid-March for the whole of Europe, with the rest of the world to follow.
Below you will find the full specifications and below that you will see four hands on videos for you to watch.
LG KF510 main specifications —
– GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 – 2G Network
– 2.2 Inch TFT – 256K colors/240 x 320 pixels Display
– Polyphonic & MP3 Ringtones plus Vibration
– 40 received, 40 dialed & 40 missed calls (Call records)
– 16 MB Built in Memory plus microSD (TransFlash) Card slot
– EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps
– GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 – 48 kbps
– USB v2.0
– Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP
– WAP 2.0/xHTML Browser
– MMS, EMS, SMS & Email Messaging
– Colours will be available in either Sunset Red or Stardust Dark Grey
– 3 MP camera with 2048×1536 pixels, image stabilizer, autofocus, QVGA video & Flash
– Java MIDP 2.0
– FM radio
– MP3 & MPEG-4 player
– Voice memo, Organiser & Built-in handsfree
– 104.5 x 49.5 x 10.9 mm
– 91 grams
Please do give us your thoughts on the LG KF510?