Motorola Z6W hands on video review plus main specs: Release Q2 2008
The Motorola Z6W is basically the updated version of the ROKR Z6c which still keeps the same old basic setup but with a few extra add-ons, the MOTO Z6w is 17.3mm thick and weighs a reasonable 110 grams.
Some of the main features I will mention which are also listed in the full specs list below are a 2MP camera with Flash, 2″ screen, Bluetooth 2.0 and USB port, not only that it is a Quad-band mobile phone which will enable you to call from almost anywhere in the world.
The main feature that will stand out from the rest has to be the addition of Wi-Fi with UMA for cheap or free phone calls over a wireless network.
The Motorola Z6W will be available Q2 2008, please check out specs out below and then watch the hands on video review as well.
Motorola Z6W Main Specifications —
– GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – 2G Network
– 2 Inch TFT Display – 256K colors/240 x 320 pixels
– Wallpapers & Screensavers plus Downloadable logos
– MP3, AAC & Polyphonic Ringtones
– Photocall & 1000 entries (Phonebook)
– 20 received, 20 dialed & 20 missed calls (Call records)
– 64 MB Built in memory plus microSD (TransFlash) Card slot
– EDGE Class 12
– GPRS Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 – 48 kbps
– WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11b/g, UMA
– v2.0, miniUSB
– Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP
– Linux based OS
– 2 MP, 1600×1200 pixels, video(QCIF), flash
– EMS, SMS, MMS, Instant Messaging & Email
– HTML (Opera 8.5) & WAP 2.0/xHTML Browser
– MP3/AAC/AAC+ player
– Java MIDP 2.0
– T9, Organizer, Calculator, Built-in handsfree, Voice dial & Voice memo
– Up to 400 hours standby time
– Up to 7 hours talk time
– 105 x 45 x 17.3 mm
– 110 grams
Watch the video review below.