Multiple Nokia N96 hands on video reviews plus main specs & question and answers
Now this is a phone it a class of its own, welcome to the Nokia N96, before we tell you a little about the phone please do watch any of the four hands on videos below which include the commercial video, questions & answers video and a couple of hands on videos, we also have the main specs list below so you know what you are getting.
Oh let’s get this out of the way as well, the release date is apparently sometime in Q3 2008 with an estimated price tag of â‚¬550.
Blooming hell where do we start with this mobile phone? Well the main thing that has to be mentioned is the massive internal memory which is a staggering 16GB, did you get that? 16GB plus it has a microSD slot as well.
An impressive 5 MP camera with Carl Zeiss optics lens, flash and video light plus videos which are taken at 30 frames per second, what is cool is that you can geo-tag your photos using the A-GPS system.
Other cool features which I personally love have to be integrated 3D stereo speakers, dedicated media keys, DVB-H TV tuner plus MPEG-4, WMV and Flash files. HSDPA is included, alongside their own Maps and City Guides features.
This mobile phone is the nuts and would defiantly recommend it, please read the main specs below then sit back and relax and watch the videos.
Nokia N96 main Specs —
– GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – 2G Network
– HSDPA 850 / 2100 – 3G Network
– 2.8 Inch TFT Display – 16M colors/240 x 320 pixels
– Monophonic, Polyphonic (64 channels), True Tones & MP3 Ringtones plus Customization Download
– Call records Detailed, max 30 days
– Unlimited entries and fields plus Photocall (Phonebook)
– 16 GB built in memory plus microSD (TransFlash) Card slot
– 128MB RAM, 256MB storage memory
– EDGE Class 32, 296 kbps; DTM Class 11, 177 kbps
– GPRS Class 32, 107 / 64.2 kbps
– WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, UPnP technology
– Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP
– 3G HSDPA, 3.6 Mbps
– Infrared port
– v2.0 microUSB
– HTML, WAP 2.0/xHTML & RSS reader Browser
– Symbian OS 9.3, S60 rel. 3.2 OS
– Instant Messaging, SMS, MMS & Email
– 5 MP, 2592×1944 pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, video(VGA 30fps), flash; secondary VGA videocall camera
– A-GPS function
– Built-in GPS receiver
– DVB-H TV broadcast receiver
– 3.5 mm audio output jack
– MP3/AAC/AAC+/eAAC+/WMA player
– Dual slide design
– TV out, Java MIDP 2.0, Stereo FM Radio with RDS
– Organizer, Office document viewer, Push to talk, Voice dial/memo, Built-in handsfree & T9
– Up to 220 hours standby time
– Up to 3 hours 40 minutes talk time
– 103 x 55 x 18 mm
– 125 grams
The second video down is the Q&A one.