How do I jailbreak iPhone firmware 3.1.2 using Blackra1n for Windows?
Many of you are aware about the Blackra1n jailbreak for iPhone firmware 3.1.2 and there are many of you that want the ‘How To Do It’.
Just so you all know the Blackra1n jailbreak tool is only for all you Windows users, you will need to have iPhone OS 3.1.2, Windows Operating System, iPod 1G, 2G or 3G running on Firmware 3.1.2 and on an official carrier and iPhone 2G, 3G or 3GS running on Firmware 3.1.2 and on an official carrier. We will let you know more about the MAC version as soon as we hear about it. Right please read below on how to jailbreak iPhone firmware 3.1.2 using Blackra1n for Windows:
Please follow these steps on how to provided by Digital Marketing
1) Click on the URL http://www.blackra1n.com. You will see the following image. Click on the shiny windows logo just above the donate button.
2) On the following screen, click on save file
3) Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double click on Blackra1n.exe
4) Make sure your iPhone or iPod is connected to the computer then click on make it ra1n button.
5) Your device will now enter recovery mode. (If iTunes opens telling you need to restore because your device is in recovery mode, just click ok, then close down iTunes)
6) Click OK when you get the following screen
7) Then your iPhone will display GeoHot’s picture and restart automatically and a blackra1n icon will appear on your iPhone. Please make sure you are connected to the net and then click on the application.
8) Select the installer application (Choose Cydia) that you prefer and press the install button at the top right corner of your screen.
9) BlackRa1n will automatically download and install the package you selected.
10) Congrats you just jailbroke your iPhone using Blackra1n. Kudos to GeoHot!
We here at phonesreview.co.uk hold no responsibility whatsoever for you doing the above, you do this under your own discretion.