Motorola MOTOROKR T505 Bluetooth Speakerphone Review and Deal
We thought we would kill two birds with one stone (Figure of speech), the Motorola MOTOROKR T505 in-car Bluetooth Speakerphone is a very good product as far as we know but we would like to ask you for your reviews.
If you own this product we would love for you to send in your personal reviews, is the product what you expected, is it good or bad, what is the sound quality like, have you experienced any problems, anything you wish to report on please do so in the comments area provided below.
At the moment buy.com is offering the Motorola MOTOROKR T505 Speakerphone for only $69.00, now this is what you call a bargain considering their list price is $139.99.
This is great for music lovers who wishes to stream their music to their car speakers and you will not miss calls either, main features includes:
- Wirelessly connects Bluetooth enabled phone and car stereo
- Clips to the visor and can be taken from car to car – no installation required
- StationFinder finds and announces where to tune the FM radio for a clear FM connection to the car stereo
- Comes complete with the car charger included
- Bluetooth Class 2 offers a wireless connection up to 10 meters (33 feet)
- EasyPair technology simplifies connecting to compatible Bluetooth enabled devices
- For music functionality, a phone with Bluetooth stereo that supports A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) is required
- Features an internal 2-watt speaker designed for the car
- Audio Caller ID speaks the number of the person calling
- Features latest echo and noise reduction technology