How To Activate AirPrint on Mac OS X 10.6.5 for iOS Devices
Many of you would love to use the AirPrint feature that was recently released in iOS 4.2.1; this feature allows you to print photos, emails, web pages, documents plus more over a Wi-Fi connection.
Follow the guide below and if you do use this guide please let us know how you got on, here it is: How to activate/enable AirPrint Feature on OS X 10.6.5 –
1. Make sure that your system is updated to latest Mac OS X 10.6.5
2. Download the AirPrint Activation files and copy them into following three specific system locations:
* Copy file urftopdf to location /usr/libexec/cups/filter/
* Copy file apple.convs to location /usr/share/cups/mime/
* Copy file apple.types to location /usr/share/cups/mime/
* Overwrite any existing files if prompted.
3. Go to system preferences and delete your saved printer.
4. Restart your Mac.
5. Re-add any printers you want to share.
Source – lifehacker