HTC Inspire 4G Android 2.3 Gingerbread ROM Update: Disscussions
Customers that own the HTC Inspire 4G will be very happy to learn that the Android 2.3 Gingerbread ROM update is now available. We will let you know what features this update has as well as asking you to start the discussions of on what you think about this update.
HTC Inspire 4G users can now download the OTA (Over The Air) Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread update, you can sit and wait and will come to you eventually.
The updates main features include: New HTC Sense features, Updated Application Tray features, Updated FriendStream features, Added Quick Settings in the Notifications window, Improved media experience, Improved Power Management function and Various minor bug fixes.
The update size is 269MB so please make sure you got enough room on your smartphone, make sure you have full battery life before you download and install and please remember to backup your mobile device.
How To Get The ROM Update: via HTC Support
– Download and save the HTC Inspire 4G for AT&T Gingerbread ROM update to your PC.
– Connect your device to your PC via the supplied USB cable. NOTE: You must have HTC Sync installed on your PC in order to run the update.
– On the Connect To PC pop-up on your device, select HTC Sync.
– Once connected to HTC Sync, locate the HTC Inspire 4G for AT&T ROM Update that you downloaded and double-click on the file to launch the system update wizard.
– Follow all of the system update wizard instructions shown on your PC.
– Once the update is complete, click Finish in the Wizard and the device will reboot.
– Once the device reboots, the initial setup wizard will appear.
– Once the initial setup process is complete, the device is ready for use.
If you have installed this Android 2.3 Gingerbread update onto your HTC Inspire 4G please let us know how it went, please start the discussions of below. Be the first to comment in the area provided below. Thanks
We would love to know if the download was successful, was it slow, are you experiencing any problems at all, what feature do you prefer best? We could ask you so much, so we will let you come forward and let us know what you think.