Update on the Nokia 5700 with new pictures and Specifications
We did a post a little while ago about Nokia revealing new phones and one of them was the Nokia 5700 which you can see the article here, well we want to give you an update seeing as we did not give you specifications and pictures. First of all what a very nice looking mobile phone this is, and not only is it a mobile phone it has more to keep you entertained.
This Nokia 5700 mobile phone was announced in March 2007 and will be coming very soon, it runs on UMTS / GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 networks and has many specifications such as a 2.2 inch TFT display with 16 million colours and 240 x 320 pixels. It also has Polyphonic (64 channels), MP3 and AAC ring tones plus downloadable ones as well.
Other Nokia 5700 Specifications —
– Dual stereo speaker
– 20 dialed,20 missed calls & 20 received (phonebook) & Photo Call
– 35 MB of user memory & 64 MB SDRAM plus 128 MB ROM
– TransFlash microSD Card Slot
– ARM 11, 369 MHz CPU
– Class 11 GPRS
– 43.2 kbps HSCSD, Class 32, 296 / 177.6 kbits EDGE and 384 kbps 3G
– Bluetooth with A2DP, Infrared, and USB (miniUSB)
– WAP 2.0/xHTML
– Symbian OS v9.2, S60 rel. 3.1
– SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
– 2 MP Camera, 1600×1200 pixels, video(QVGA) and built in flash
– Java MIDP 2.0, FM stereo radio, Video calling, Push to talk, Voice command & Video player plus, Calendar, Voice memo, Calculator, T9 and Built-in hands free
– Up to 290 hours standby time
– Up to 3 hours 30 minutes talk time
We here at Phones Review will keep you updated of availability and pricing soon as we know. What do you think of the new Nokia 5700? Please let us know your views on this mobile phone.