Is the Sony Ericsson K810i Phone better than the rest?
It is said that the new beefed up Sony Ericsson mobile phone will be with us all shortly but we have to sit back a think to ourselves is this going to better than the rest, so they are beefing up their Cybershot line with the high end K810 and it will have many features to MAKE you sit back and think.
The Sony Ericsson K810i will have a 3.2 megapixel camera with auto flash, redeye reduction and image stabilization which is all good, but other issues like the 2100 band for high-speed it uses may be a problem for those to get 3G access in the U.S. Look below for more Sony Ericsson K810 specifications.
Sony Ericsson K810 specifications —
– UMTS / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900 (Network)
– 2 Inch TFT Display – 256K colors (240 x 320 pixels)
– MP3 & Polyphonic Ringtones (Composer, download)
– M2 Memory Stick Micro with 128 MB card included
– 30 received, dialed and missed calls (call records)
– 1000 x 20 fields, Photo call (phonebook)
– 64 MB internal memory
– Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 – 48 kbps GPRS
– 384 kbps 3G
– v2.0 with A2DP Bluetooth & v2.0 USB
– SMS, MMS, Email
– 3.2 MP, 2048×1536 pixels, autofocus, QCIF video, xenon flash & secondary videocall camera
– RSS reader & NetFront WAP 2.0/HTML
– Java MIDP 2.0, Image viewer, Picture editor, Picture blogging, Organizer plus Built-in hands free, Voice memo/dial & T9
– FM radio with RDS, AAC/ MP3/ MPEG4 player & TrackID music recognition
– Up to 400 Hours Standby Time
– Up to 10 Hours Talk Time
We can see this being a complete success what do you think “Is the Sony Ericsson K810 Phone better than the rest?