Sony Ericsson K200i Coming Soon in July at Carphone Warehouse
Expected: July 2007 the Sony Ericsson K200i will be available at The Carphone Warehouse so keep your eyes open for some special mobile phone deals on this one. This mobile phone from Sony Ericsson in our eyes is pretty boring but I guess there are many of you that do want all the top specs like other mobiles have instead you want the old plain Jane of mobile.
Sony Ericsson K200i Specs —
– GSM 900 / GSM 1800 Network
– Polyphonic (32 channels) Ringtones
– 300 Entry Phonebook
– 20 received, dialed and missed calls call records
– 2 MB internal memory
– Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 – 48 kbps GPRS
– USB & Infrared Port
– SMS & MMS messaging
– WAP 1.2.1 Browser
– VGA, 640×480 pixels, video(QCIF) Camera
– Slide show, Full screen viewer, Built-in handsfree, T9, Timer & Stopwatch
– Standard battery, Li-Po 900 mAh (BST-37)
– 103 x 46 x 16.7 mm
– 82 g
– Up to 300 hours Standby
– Up to 8 hours Talk Time
THE UPSIDES – The Sony Ericsson K200i is that it is very easy to use and will more suited to those who like minimal.
THE DOWNSIDES — The Sony Ericsson K200i has NO BLUETOOTH and NO CARD SLOT for extra memory and with only 2 MB of internal memory there is not much you can put on this phone. Oh well back to the drawing board Sony Ericsson.
Pre-register your interest to receive an exclusive offer on this handset as soon as it is available.