Samsung F480 Main Specs, Register your interest: Expected 19th May 2008
The Samsung F480 is a very nice mobile smartphone with cool featuring an operating system the UI known as TouchWiz, according to the Carphone Warehouse they are expecting this handset on 19th May 2008 and of course we will keep you posted.
The Samsung F480 is a tri-band device with HSDPA 7.2 Mbps support, it has a pretty cool 2.8″ touchscreen QVGA display which works well and a stunning 5 Megapixel camera with autofocus, stabilizer and even LED flash but what we like most of all is the fact that is has a slow motion and video editing capability.
The Samsung F480 looks so promising and will be a massive success, we know quite a lot about mobile phones and when we get our hands on this you can be sure we will look right into it. Anyway please do look at the main specification list below, if you like the sound of the Samsung F480 the please do Register Your Interest.
– GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 – 2G Network
– HSDPA 2100 – 3G Network
– 2.8 Inch TFT touchscreen display – 256K colors/240 x 320 pixels
– MP3 & Polyphonic Ringtones – Customization/Download
– 30 missed calls, 30 received, 30 dialed (Call records)
– Photocall, 1000 entries (Phonebook)
– microSD (TransFlash) Card slot
– 3G HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps
– EDGE Class 12
– Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP
– GPRS Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 – 48 kbps
– MMS, SMS, EMS, Instant Messaging, Email
– HTML & WAP 2.0/xHTML Browser
– 5 Megapixel Camera – 2592Ñ…1944 pixels, autofocus, video, flash
– Java MIDP 2.0
– H.264/H.263/MPEG4 player & MP3/AAC/AAC+ player
– Document viewer & Organiser
– Built-in handsfree
– 95.9 x 55 x 11.5 mm