iPhone 4G / HD Full Specifications and Verizon CDMA: Build Up Before Release
This is what we will call the great build up to the iPhone 4G / HD release and of course we will mention a few bits about the Verizon CDMA iPhone as well, plus the new iPhone OS 4.0 Beta 4.
We visited good friends product-reviews.net and they mention about the new iPhone 4G / HD specs recap before release, so we thought we would give you the full technical specifications to the new Apple device, please read on.
Thanks to App Advice they have the full specifications that you can see via PDF file, well here are the technical specs for you: We have put them in a list below so its easier to read –
- 5-megapixel camera at the back featuring flash, autofocus, tap-to-focus and HD video recording (720p up to 20fps with audio), photo and video geo-tagging
- There is also a 2-megapixel front facing camera with iChat support
- Apple A4 1GHZ SOC Processor
- 256/512MB RAM
- New iPhone’s will come in 16, 32 and 64GB versions
- 3.5-inch display with LED backlit glossy widescreen multi-touch with IPS and FFS technology, 960×640 pixel resolution, fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating and support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- Assisted GPS, Digital Compass, Wi-Fi
- UMTS/HSDPA (850, 1900, 2100)
- GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR wireless technology
- Independent Button and Controls: Basically volume controls are now separate buttons
- 115.5 x 58.7 x 9.4 mm
- Weighs in at 138 grams
- Talk time up to 18 hours using 2G and up to 8 hours using 3G
- Standby time up to 600 hours
- Internet Use: Up to 8 hours using 3G and up to 11 hours using Wi-Fi
- Video Playback up to 12 hours
- Audio Playback up to 35 hours
So there you can see the expected specifications, does this new iPhone face tough competition from the likes of the HTC Droid Incredible? There is even the new HTC EVO 4G to consider as well, these are the top three smartphones everyone is talking about at the moment and we can see this year of 2010 be a very hot one indeed and we are not talking about the weather either. Stay Tuned
We have wrote about this new iPhone 4G / HD whatever the name will be a lot lately, but we have to report what we find, in fact what would you like the name to be? Have you got a name of your own for the new iPhone? If you do, please visit here and submit your own name.
Since Gizmodo got their hands on the iPhone Prototype the web went ballistic and mayhem was caused, it was great for the consumer wishing to learn more about the device, but the fight between Apple and Gizmodo what very special and interesting to say the least. We even reported that the new iPhone Gizmodo pictures hurting Apple sales according to lawyers.
Now we know the HTC Incredible is having problems keeping up with demand, but this is down to lack of parts that basically leaves Verizon without any smartphones to sell, but when you visit Verizon Wireless website it says that they will have more June 6/7. Think about it, June 7 is when WWDC 2010 kicks off and hopefully the new iPhone will be launched.
Moving onto the new Verizon iPhone, this is surely getting closer to release because Apple has placed orders for 10-million CDMA units, we even reported the Verizon iPhone CDMA release date being June 21, 2010 (Is this true or false?)
As soon as we hear more about the iPhone 4G / HD and of course the Verizon iPhone we will let you know. If you have anything to say then please scroll down below to the comments area and type away your thoughts.